Work reports may be downloaded online and submitted by email. Just follow the instructions below:
(Click to go directly to downloadable work reports.)
- Double click on the report you wish to download.
- Save the report to your hard drive. You may want to create a folder on your desktop called "Work Reports" and save to this folder.
- Open the saved report in Excel.
- The worksheet has two tabs: "Total" and "No Total". Use the "Total" tab to have Excel total the rows and columns for you. Use the "No Total" tab to print a blank report to complete by hand.
- If you are using the "No Total" tab, print the report, complete by hand and submit to the JATC office in your usual manner.
- If you are using the "Total" tab, enter all information (don't forget your name). As you enter hours worked, totals will automatically be added in the rows and columns.
- When the report is complete, save it again and close the saved file.
- Access your email system and select write or compose an email.
- Attach the saved report to the email you are composing and send it to email@example.com (work reports sent to any other mailbox will be rejected).
You may want to print the above instructions so they are available when this browser window is closed.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Online work report submission is provided as a service only. It is still the APPRENTICE'S RESPONSIBILITY to be sure the work report has been received by the JATC office (evidence of sent mail is not accepted-if we don't have it, it's late).
- This process should work smoothly but there may be some kinks at first. It is suggested that you not wait until the last day, and that you follow up with a next day phone call for at least the first few months.
- To access work reports on the website you must have Excel installed on your computer.
- To complete online work reports you need to be able to open and edit an Excel document.
- To submit work reports online you must have an email service.
- You may want to print these instructions so they are available when this browser window is closed.
Return to Top